Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tropical Velvet comes to visit

I had a visitor! Yay! This week I was able to spend some time with Becca who got here Tuesday night and just left tonight. I didn't think to take many pictures, but I did get one.


We had a lot of fun. We sat around for most of the morning talking, and ate some yummy food at the Tea Room. Thurs, Fri, and Sat, I had to work till late in the evening, but I did catch up with Becca at the beach Sat. morning for a little while, and today we went to the Manoa ward where she caught up with old friends and I enjoyed trying to sing alto to Becca's beautiful soprano. My voice, sadly, is out of shape. After, we went to meet Ene and company to sit in the shade and eat some really yummy salad. Thanks so much for coming to visit Becca! I miss you already.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for having me and accommodating all of my running around. I am in Hawaii withdrawal. I hope you had a good time on the north shore last night/today. Ilove you!

moiety said...

I love you too, and am jealous for a Moondoggie visit with you that didn't include me :(

:) Happy to hear about you singing; that's so great. I've been thinking about you (and Joh, and Rob, and Geo, and Chris, and Amy, and Dad) every time I get my guitar out to play the kids to sleep these days, which is most days these days.

err, nights.

Geo said...

*sigh*