I live in Hawaii, and post, mostly, for Utah.
me me me! I win! I get a homemade gift! woohoo!
Me too! Except you've already delivered to me, I love my driftwood and bead necklace! And I got to sample all your exquisite rooftop herbs this morning which is another form of a hand-made gift. Beautiful.
bok bok bok bok bok
I played this game :) I still have to send out my homemade goodie :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
me me me! I win! I get a homemade gift! woohoo!
Me too! Except you've already delivered to me, I love my driftwood and bead necklace! And I got to sample all your exquisite rooftop herbs this morning which is another form of a hand-made gift. Beautiful.
bok bok bok bok bok
I played this game :) I still have to send out my homemade goodie :)
Post a Comment