I live in Hawaii, and post, mostly, for Utah.
How's he doing on his goal? I love that he wants to love you well!
I think laughing and crying are both appropriate. Tell him once he's conquered your town there are neighboring towns, a state, a nation, and a whole world out there offering him the same challenge. Go, Jacob!
Well I certainly hope that is the truth....I wish the best for you and hope you are 100% happy!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How's he doing on his goal? I love that he wants to love you well!
I think laughing and crying are both appropriate. Tell him once he's conquered your town there are neighboring towns, a state, a nation, and a whole world out there offering him the same challenge. Go, Jacob!
Well I certainly hope that is the truth....I wish the best for you and hope you are 100% happy!!
Post a Comment