Thursday, October 02, 2008

6 little nuggets

these 6 little nuggets are in response to this and this.

  1. i pace when i talk on the phone.
  2. i like pickles and mustard with almost everything.
  3. i really want to plant most of the things i eat.
  4. i read in the bathroom, but not openly. i usually sneak books in.
  5. i frequently play on the internet in the morning until i'm almost late for work.
  6. i have an almost irristable urge to pick up anything shiny off the ground.

4 comments:

Geo said...

Why resist? Find enough shiny things and they'll pay for a ticket to the mainland.

I like your quirks.

Becca said...

I thought all Bucherts read openly in the bathroom! These are fun, thanks Annie.

Christina said...

Ivan paces like crazy when he talks on the phone. Sometimes I try and trap him in the corner but it never works, he just can't hold still

Johanna said...

two of my favorite quirks: your left nostril and your right nostril when youre laughing really hard.