Thursday, October 23, 2008

How personal

is it really? It feels very personal because it's from the core of myself, but really, looking at this, I know that it's ok to blog about. I dropped a layer of fear that's been coming up reflexively for a long time. Doing that unlocked something in my ability to create again; I can focus better and think through concepts better. I am more decisive. I feel like the world has shifted and now I get more sunlight. I should mention that my diet has changed a bit this week too. More fresh raw veggies and fruits, more beans, less carbs like rice and bread. Funny, those are the foods that I sedate my fears with. Bread and cheese. Yum.

This is how my emotional breakthroughs went this week:



well.



you know.




enh.



hmm.



BANG! It clicked and my brain is back!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love your tree. Looks like you're doing productive work, good job.

Geo said...

These are goods words to hear (read) and good visions of what is happening maybe in your blood stream and in your cells. Outside, inside.

I want to buy the last one. Maybe a print?

I love that you feel healthier, and more open to light and fearlessness. I love YOU.

Christina said...

The last one is my favorite, it's quite lovely.