Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I woke up not sure about this day, but

My day just gets better and better

I opened up StinaBambina's Blog just to listen to her music. (I do this pretty frequently, actually, and she changes her music pretty often and always has great taste)




Photo by Phillip Butler

Jacob brought me home a love gift: a huge bag of spanish moss

I got a text from a long lost friend who I LOVE asking me to come play






I used my new giant watering can for the first time

and

I found this section of The Enchanted April:

"Colour seemed flung down anyhow, anywhere; every sort of colour, piled up in heaps, pouring along in rivers-- the perriwinkles looked exactly as if they were being poured down each side of the steps-- and flowers that grow only in borders in England, proud flowers keeping themselves to themselves over there, such as the great blue irises and the lavender, were being jostled by small, shining common things like dandelions and daisies and the white bells of the wild onion, and only seemed the better and the more exuberant for it"

Ah. I want to go to Italy and see that too. I'm already eating it up with my eyes in my imagination.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out :) I love it when you post.