Remember when I was
trying to find a guitar song to brush up my skills with? Well, I never actually did anything about it, but a few days ago I showed that Ben Harper song to Jacob and told him it was my new favorite (just in case
he wanted to learn it and play it for me). Of course, he took the bait and learned it. I felt very smart. I got an e-mail later:
1,2,3 Tune, Learn, Play!http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/onlinetuner.htmlhttp://www.e-chords.com/cifra/idmusica/17365.htmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJyFyBQVEM&feature=relatedAnd it's just that easy!So this morning, I tuned, learned and played. Now I feel even smarter.
2 comments:
It's nice to brush off the ol guitar once in a while isn't it. I pick mine up about once every 2.5 years.
yah, exactly. i'd like to be better about keeping up on it... i was inspired a few months ago by your video of learning a new song :)
Post a Comment