B and I just laghed ourselves to a pain in the colon watching this; context? laughing partners? inherent humor in the video? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. thanks for sharing :)
I am dying to watch this now, but rob just went to sleep and I don't have my earphones handy—am laptopping in bed. Tomorrow! I watched it without thound and read their lipth ath betht I could.
3 comments:
Annie:
B and I just laghed ourselves to a pain in the colon watching this; context? laughing partners? inherent humor in the video? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. thanks for sharing :)
love,
M
i've taken to looking up one word on youtube. example, silliness, or happiness. i've come up with some great stuff, i'm glad you could enjoy it too!
I am dying to watch this now, but rob just went to sleep and I don't have my earphones handy—am laptopping in bed. Tomorrow! I watched it without thound and read their lipth ath betht I could.
Post a Comment