This morning, just as I got downtown, Grace, the best receptionist ever, called me to regretfully say that my 10 o clock client had cancelled last minute. Boo. I happened to be right at the main public library, so I walked over there to at least get some books before I went home to wait for my next appointment. Guess what? They're closed due to 'high winds'. Yesterday 25 to 35 foot waves and 90 mile an hour winds were predicted on the north shore, Waianae was evacuated and we all expected to be without power today. Because of the dire predictions, all city and state buildings decided to be closed today. The huge storm turned out to be a light rainfall, the wind is a lovely breeze.
I shrugged and crossed the street to catch the bus that was conveniently waiting there. My next project on coming home is to research some music.I'd like to start playing some guitar again and am trying to find an easy song that will seduce me into to practicing. Instead, I found this. I don't think it will help me study different guitar styles.
This might be more helpful. But not quite basic enough for me yet. Sadly.
This Ben Harper song sounds more promising. Dang it. Why didn't I take advantage of Kelly's mad guitar skilz when I lived in Utah?
Ah. This guy is a litle more helpful. An English Marley Player. Why does that make me laugh?
That's all my time for today. Shucks. No new song yet. Any suggestions?
1 comment:
I watched a ska guitar tutorial last week that made me realize it's not so hard, and it looks like great fun.
Post a Comment