I live in Hawaii, and post, mostly, for Utah.
Wow! I wish I could hire that man to come and redo our space. Amazing possibilities.
Amazing, but all 24 rooms are the same shape :-). and where does he put his wife? And he has no books! (perhaps he has an ipad room?)
lol! i think he just lives by his loneliness. i noticed that he has no books. and no art supplies. and no sewing machine or massage table or camping equipment.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! I wish I could hire that man to come and redo our space. Amazing possibilities.
Amazing, but all 24 rooms are the same shape :-). and where does he put his wife? And he has no books! (perhaps he has an ipad room?)
lol! i think he just lives by his loneliness. i noticed that he has no books. and no art supplies. and no sewing machine or massage table or camping equipment.
Post a Comment