Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Utah update
So folks, here's the deal-i-o. J and I will be flying into (into the airport, not into the city, and really we'll fly to outside of the airport and walk into the building) SLC on the 17th am. We've rented a car which will be available shortly after we arrive. We will leave to come back to Honolulu on the 29th. What we're doing in between is up for debate. I am offering $25 massages, so sign right up ;) and I've heard ideas for a family picture, day at the water park, hikes and singing time. Any ideas? Any time constraints? Please let me know so we can make big plans to have lots of fun and good visiting time with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay! martin and i will have to get on your massage schedule. the utah visits happen to be kind of at bad times for us this year because we will be out of town the 16th-20th but before and after, we will be ready to party. can't wait to see you!
that still leaves us 9 days to party! can't wait to see you too!
I want to see you too!! Are you talking about this month or Aug?
August! I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment