Tuesday, March 22, 2011
oh what a funny thing
now I get it. Why everyone keeps asking if we're going to have a baby. Ok folks, here's what happened. I've been trying to figure out how to post to my blog with my phone, the last posting was an accident. But oh how funny that it would coincide with the post before to send a secret message. lol this is making my day! Just to reiterate, we are not pregnant. Just trying to figure out how to use technology. If you click here you'll see how I've been able to put this new on the go blogging skill to use. Not great pictures, but I wasn't posting anything at all on the jewelry blog, so I knew I had to make it easier or it would continue to flop around like a fish out of water. Hee hee hee. Have a good day my loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool. love your new blog! if you have time while you're here, let me show you how to make and use the easiest ever white box and you can still take pictures with your phone, but your jewelry will stand out better.
love your work, love you, love that baby you're growing.
hahahaha.
ox.
Lovelovelovelove and more love for you and your offspring!
Post a Comment