Jenny's diet blog
in other news, I've finally aqquired a bay tree...

I'm very excited, even though I probably won't be able to
harvest
from it for several months
harvest
from it for several months

also I've finally got some vegetables! Little mini
bell peppers
from some I bought from Costco and ate
bell peppers
from some I bought from Costco and ate

the little garden
on Beretania street
on Beretania street

now has a bean plant
and a
lemon basil
and an
oregano plant
and a
lemon basil
and an
oregano plant
* An update on the mango/menstrual correlation: ate 5 or 6 mangos throughout the month, the owie song is not so bad. No shaking, no fake heart attacks, no crazy unfocusedness.
2 comments:
What a beautiful garden! I am going to buy seeds this week, for storage. I'm dreaming of green.
I guess some of the weight she lost was brain matter. How else would you forget if you had two boys or two girls? That's hilarious! And I love your little garden. You're so awesome.
Post a Comment