i have to admit something. just cut straight to the chase. ( what does that mean anyway?) totally seperate from all of the great things in my life, the people i love, all of the opportunities and a loving god, i am angry. i am so mad. like a little ball of iron starting in my heart and growing until i feel like only my skin is soft. i'm mad that i had to give up a family to leave my marriage. it's not fair. so i'm mad. whew. i feel better. happy new year!
2 comments:
You are not that ball of iron, Annie. And it won't always be there taking up your space. I am glad you can say your mads, and I'll be gladder still when you can throw all your mads hard and far away from you, and smash them to bits like so much glass, and give them to the ocean to tumble for years till they become nothing but pretty bits for beachcombers to find.
I doubt this helps, but at times I have felt and feel very mad about what you've gone through and what you're going through.
I love you.
Hey, check out my blog, i tagged you
Post a Comment