Rob and I went to see "It's a Wonderful Life: the Musical" in Springville last week, and we were walking down the sidewalk and at the exact same moment, we each spotted a penny, pointed at them for the other to pick up, and crossing our arms, we reached down at the same time to collect our good fortune. A moment later, we stepped into the theater lobby and I noticed another penny, right next to a lady's foot. Rather than hog all the fortunes in Springville, I smiled at her and said, "There's a lucky penny right there for you to pick up!" And she replied, "I don't feel like bending over."
HUH?
So, I picked it up myself. I don't mind bending over.
How soon till I find a million?
(I'm scared to click on the banner on that lady's site. How does the money-attraction work?)
2 comments:
Rob and I went to see "It's a Wonderful Life: the Musical" in Springville last week, and we were walking down the sidewalk and at the exact same moment, we each spotted a penny, pointed at them for the other to pick up, and crossing our arms, we reached down at the same time to collect our good fortune. A moment later, we stepped into the theater lobby and I noticed another penny, right next to a lady's foot. Rather than hog all the fortunes in Springville, I smiled at her and said, "There's a lucky penny right there for you to pick up!" And she replied, "I don't feel like bending over."
HUH?
So, I picked it up myself. I don't mind bending over.
How soon till I find a million?
(I'm scared to click on the banner on that lady's site. How does the money-attraction work?)
P.S. Don't ever see that musical (especially in Springville). Stick with the movie!
Post a Comment