It's been a long time. We didn't really have the internet, well, in fits and starts we were able to steal it from whoever left it unsecured. Today, I'm lucky. I've had the internet for a few hours, I've caught up on all your blogs (the hilarious birthday party for Soren, the hilarious conversations with Kai, more hilarious pictures of baby Max) and looked up random pictures of seals (I just watched The Secret of Roan Innish).
So, here's what's been going on. We're pretty much settled in. both J and I can walk to work in 10 minutes which is great. I've had a run of bad health luck. I had some back problems in Jan. and a 3 week ear infection and I've just spent 2 weeks being sick with some upper respitory something. I've been on antibiotics for a few days and am feeling better so I'm going back to work today. Sheesh. I didn't get sick really at all the last two years, I guess I was saving it up or something. I'm ready to move on to a sick-free rest of the year.
The most exciting thing is that we've made plans to go and hike the pali coast in kauai. Yay! I'm so excited! I'll keep you posted.
4 comments:
So glad to hear from you!! I am sorry about the sick times and I hope that is over for you! I miss our talks and wish you the best. I can't wait to hear about your trip :-) keep us posted!
Loves, (and hugs)
T
I am SOOOO glad you posted!! I've missed your posts!!! You should post pics of your new place! SOO sorry you are sick!! Make sure there isn't mold in your new place making you sick! Have fun on your trip! Love ya!!
Oh sad, I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick. I've been sick for the first time in a long time too, I think it's been a rough season.Glad to hear you're alive and doing well, have fun on your hike!
I miss you like crazy!
And I wish for you to never be sick again!
xoxo
Post a Comment