Monday, June 09, 2008

new job

i just did my first real dog training session in about 3 years. it went very smoothly and the owner wants to continue two sessions a month indefinately. i'm doing approximately 1 hour sessions at 50 dollars a session. yee haw! after months of dreading it, it was actually pretty fun and i didn't end up feeling clueless.

5 comments:

Geo said...

A cool hundred bucks every month. Hurray!

That reminds me. I owe you 15¢ in sidewalk change I've found since my last shipment to you and Jacob.

xoxoxoxo

Christina said...

yay! good job! you're awesome!

Becca said...

congratulations annie!

Johanna said...

Hey, nicely done. Way to conquer the self confidence boogie monsters. And it's really satisfying to revisit parts of your past life that were big at the time, and find they're still part of you, isn't it? That they're not just sort of wasted time, or just water under the bridge? When I was just going through all those old boxes of notes and letters and stuff and revisiting ten years worht of time from about ten years ago, it was (among other things) interesting to see how many interests have remained the same in my life, even if I don't devote the same amount of time to them that I used to. Somehow it made me feel like there is some kind of core to me even if I seem to move around and start fresh every three or four years.

ps: you can't access my blog fromthis username--I have two google accounts. It was an attempt at compartmentalization, but it was a mistake. It's still there, though I haven't written on it since 2006 or so. spudbucket.blogspot.com

Katie said...

You've been tagged.

http://katie1381.blogspot.com/